I have had the pleasure of being involved with Saturday Night @ 6 for well over a year and I would not change a single second.
Saturday Night @ 6 under the direction of Pastor Tom Rees has developed a family that truly cares for each other and I think we really look forward to seeing our friends every week. The lessons we learn are life changing and gives you an opportunity to apply Biblical instruction to your every day lives.
The worship time takes your spirit to a new level of awareness and surrender. I am so blessed to be a part of this service that my daily prayers include thankfulness for God's placement of me in this church, on this night with this leadership.
Come out and experience a awesome opportunity to develop a closer relationship with your neighbors and with Christ our Lord.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mike- you're a great part of the success of Saturday night. Keep it up!!
RM
Post a Comment