Sherry and I are out here attending the Aseemblies of God Church Planting Leadership Summit. The speakers have been great! It has been like drinking from a fire hydrant. I will tell you more about it in my leadership e-mail later this week.
As I watched the weather channel I noticed that you are not experiencing the same 65 degree weather back home. Also, they are not sure what the weather will look like when you get up in the morning.
Let me encourage you to check out the Saturday night service tonight. Pastor Scott Kramer will be preaching the same message he will share in all the morning services on Shake Up Your Christmas!
Why not beat the weather?
Service starts to night at 6 P.M. We have a great Children and Youth Ministry. The worship is awesome and Pastor Mike will be there to pray with you for any needs you may have.
Have a great weekend!
Pastor Tom
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment